Tre'sha Jerag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre'sha Jerag

Home of the Tre'sha Jerag tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP IDEA ORGANIZATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dolores

Dolores

RP IDEA ORGANIZATION Empty
PostSubject: RP IDEA ORGANIZATION   RP IDEA ORGANIZATION Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:36 am

Panthers standing in the wall looking the wood.
Big silence.
Meditation.
Wait.
After a few hours
"I am bored, let's shoot some men"

I have nothing else to add.
This is for me the failure over the failure.
More important than a bind not correctly done, a cheater using a wrong bow, a man complaining for the line of rp to unarmed etc....the most important failure in SL GOR is not be able to bring game and have to find something to do in the SHOOT TEHEM UP game.

Look. My question is clear
Is that what is all about?
I respect it.

I have posted like 7 or 8 posts about rp and except Sammy none of them got a simple reply. THe conclusion of any will be that is not important. Let's shoot them all and when no male to shoot and will log my alt and furr with my kajira .

Yea . Great.

Now, is not like i am complaining. I am not. I am just fairly upset. Fairly upset of doing proposal that stay like death letter and fairly upset to know that other people are doing as well proposal with no more success.

Something is not going wrong?
Don't we have here a problem?
Is not like we have no idea, it is just that these ideas does not have any way to be promoted. So the only way if you want to rp is to go on your own and play. This is what I do. I have great RP outside the tribe playing with others tribe and event city. I do that when Sammie is not there.

Now, is that what we want?

Please at least someone else then Sammie could say YES or NO. GO TO HELL or shut up. But At least something.

I would like to propose the following:

Why don t we create a small group of people (3-4) that like to organize event. These people have the autority to do organize event and propose it to the tribe via a message in the group.

What they will decide is:

WHERE:?
WHEN:
MODALITY OF THE EVENT:

This is it. After anyone that like to participate will participate the other will not. It is impossible to imagine anyway to have evrybody at each event.

By the way what is an event?

An event does not needs to be a BIG thing. Most of the time is a trigger that start a rp plot. Depending of the event it requieres more or less organisation. But at the end the players will do it.

Sorry for the mail. I am just tired to spend time to organize and after cancel because i am unable to get any answer or when i get an answer is no or wait.

That was my moring upseted mail.

Be well warriors huntress.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: RP IDEA ORGANIZATION   RP IDEA ORGANIZATION Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:25 am

Dont be sorry Dolo!!

I know I am the new one here and have a LOT to learn yet, but I dont feel right going out on my own, at least not yet, plus I am not very creative at times. So I need a gently push now and then to get me started and sometimes I will try to jump in when I see something going on like last night, Annie was shooting at Storm for taking and selling her sister and I jumped in to help, then came Shelly and the next thing I knew Shelly and I were capped and had a great time for the next 2-3 hours rp'ing our escape and preventing being sold.

It may be that we all may need a little 'push' now and then and maybe something organized either formally or informally would help.

I guess right now I am a follower and will go with anyone that wants to go do something until I get some more rp under my belt!

Each one I am on I learn that much more and appreciate the ones that took me along and hope to be able to return the favor soon!

On the other side, I do not want to go out just to ge capped!!! I will try to evade and escape if at all possible and go get help and then help rp the rescue or trade. But being capped is an eventuallity and we will get capped many times over and each I hope is differnt and more unique than the last!

Well that is my 2 cents worth, from the new girl.......

Amber
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: RP IDEA ORGANIZATION   RP IDEA ORGANIZATION Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:46 pm

THx for the answer Mistress.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: RP IDEA ORGANIZATION   RP IDEA ORGANIZATION Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:20 pm

Amber honey,

I want you and ALL of our newest SISTERS (you are NOT a pledge in here) to contribute. It is your tribe too! And the more ideas we get from our members, the more fun and better off we will be as a whole.

You opinion counts just as much as ANY of ours!

You keep up the post sis, and thank you!!!

Smile

Love;
the not-so-elder, Elder
Sammie
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: RP IDEA ORGANIZATION   RP IDEA ORGANIZATION Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:49 am

I had a very good talk yesterday with one of the Elder and I have to say that I mostly agree on everything about the fact but as well mosty desagree on the perspective.

One of the issue for the moment is that a lot of pledge wants quick and fast actions. They are not interested by RP plot where fight and capture is not the goal.

It may me true in some cases but i think as well that some persons may not know these aspects and then are unable to create it it, enjoy it or simply give an opinion about it.

In the other hand, we have a real lack of social tribe life, and in some cases people just create others caracter to find and play this aspect. Personaly I have no alt and it is sad that for the moment this aspect is still not at the level we wants. I will fight as much as i can for the right to play only one caracter and be able to have fun in this great group of people that is the tribe.

Be well Very Happy

Dolores

Princess Kajira
"Wonderfull Kajira" En said.
and so on...

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: RP IDEA ORGANIZATION   RP IDEA ORGANIZATION Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:48 pm

I would love to come into a rp that I can continue for a few days or maintain it indefinately maybe as a background rp that can spawn new short ones now and then. Or even have a deeper plot as to why, when, how we are going to attack, or rescue or negotiate or trade, but we dont have to fight all the time. I have not read all the books and not even all of Hunters, but if we had a sim where they have animals to hunt for food, or has there ever been a pregnant panther?? I dont know, jsut throwing stuff out and see where it lands....

But some of us have work, family and , yuck, RL, that prevents us from participating all the time, so there are times that a RP that can be started and finished while you are still online is enjoyable since you get to participate from begining to finish.

Now with that said, some people are creative and artistic while the rest of US are not! Maybe if some of our creative and highly imaginative sisters, you know who you are, maybe create a scenario and we find ways to work it. There are a lot of areas out there, a lot of cities, a lot of different styles of gor, we should be able to keep something going at all times, even if it is 2-3 different ones not related to each other. This said mostly because we are on varying time zones and will not be able to participate in them all. OR create a master scenario and we fit in as we come on and carry it along until others come on to take it over until we come back and be surprised where we are in it then! Very Happy Sad

We got the imagination here in our tribe, I have seen it, we just need to pull it out and use it Idea

As for alts, I wont say I dont, BUT, it has not been used since I been here, not once!! I have had no need for it, I have had a blast, always had something to do when I come on and it gets more fun everyday. But I have concerns over those that are maintainng 2,3,4 alts in the same area. Isnt that just playing with yourself?? An example, an Ubara that has an alt as a slave in the same city and another alt as a panther that is outside same city and maybe another nearby as something else. I call that a conflict of interest, yes each character can create a scneario in its own and can be built on it, but then why no just have that one person write a script and pass it out and we all just read from it then? Thats my view on it...... Rolling Eyes

Love you all!!
Amber
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: RP IDEA ORGANIZATION   RP IDEA ORGANIZATION Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:56 am

Hi.

Thank you for you very interesting post.

A few comments:

• I do not think that RP “game” takes more time than other. I am playing SL GOR for over 2,5 and half and MMO from now 10 years and I always have been doing RP even when my game time get very reduce. I normally play at night 2 hours and it is more then enough. Yes. Most of us have work, family etc….BUT don’t forget that the game is not the only link we have with the tribe’s life. Forum is a good tool to understand what’s happen, follow stories and news and be directly in the story when you log. FORUM is a very important link to build a community and a project.
• Everybody can’t or want to build rp event. Right. The point is that we have ideas and proposal but they never get out. They are proposed and lost. So it is in my opinion a double danger. Firstly because people will finish to get upset and send everything to hell and after because we do not promote ideas. That was the idea of the small RP group.

Now, my view is that we miss that tribe life routine that will bring activity to the camp. Camp does not have his own life, everything needs to be organize to bring game (mostly raid). If we had life routine we will have pre-set activity that will be a base for more RP. Play generates more play. Inactivity generates boredom and frustration.

Elder said I am eager. I am. YES !
I am because it is a long time I am in Gor and I have seen thing that work well and that we could apply….that make you…eager…….I am eager as well because I do not play any other character and I want the life of Dolores to be in the tribe, in the camp and not outside with an alt or just out of Gor.
So YES. I am eager. Eager because I have idea and then finish to a dead-end.
I have the right to be eager 

Now, I think it is ALWAYS IMPORTANT to stress the big and wonderful work that EN and others are doing for the tribe and as well that the tribe is very good. But that do not stop me to do comment, brings idea or even critic. I guess it is a question of involvement. How much do you want to be involved.

And today, after one month and a bit in the tribe my main critici the BIG lack of comunication. This si stoping a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP IDEA ORGANIZATION   RP IDEA ORGANIZATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP IDEA ORGANIZATION
Page 1 of 1