Tre'sha Jerag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre'sha Jerag

Home of the Tre'sha Jerag tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a GREAT idea

Go down 
+2
Kara
Alexandre Petrov
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandre Petrov

a GREAT idea Empty
PostSubject: a GREAT idea   a GREAT idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:17 pm

Just yesterday your sister Kara was in bed with me and rubbing my chest, her eyes filled with love and passion as i was eating chips, dropping some crumbs in her hair.
I was looking up at the ceiling, a eye half close and looking very intelligent altought i was thinking of nothing when suddenly Kara struck my chest with a slap and JUMPED on her knees, in a complete and beautiful nadu and said ;"Master! i have a idea!"
At first i was suprised because its not like her to have any unless i instruct her to have one. And it was not dinner time yet, so i knew it wasnt a idea 'bout food. So i take it on myself and took a sip of Cola after giving her the permission to explain herself.
"Me and the girls should make a beauty contest and youd be the judge! we get to put our sexiest and wildest furs and parade in front of you! what-da-ya-say?uh?"
Then she tried her batting-the-lashes and cute-and-innocent-look on me. I gotta admit i wasnt thrill by the idea but then she add...
"you could fur the winner!"
DEAL! ive screamed as a answer.
She was so happy i let her pleasure me.
Anyway, thats her idea and i wanna say im ready when you are girls
Back to top Go down
Kara

a GREAT idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a GREAT idea   a GREAT idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Yesterday evening, we watched, in the bed, an episode of X-Files, when suddenly, Alex fell asleep and started to snore. I remember that his only words, of this evening, were " Scully is sexy, I would like to fuck her....! "

At the dinner, he ate 3 hamburgers, a big poutine (fries with cheese and sauce, Canadian specialty...), and reasonably, it was anymore space in her stomach for chips...
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

a GREAT idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a GREAT idea   a GREAT idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:40 pm

.....never ask a man to think after 3 hamburgers...in fact never ask a man to think at all it turns to desaster....

bounce bounce bounce

The only think reasonable is to sleep watching x-files....the strange thing is to watch x-files in bed Wink
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Petrov

a GREAT idea Empty
PostSubject: No no no   a GREAT idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:35 pm

You girls cant really get a grip on serious matter its obvious. Here i am, trying to help built some serious RP and i see no idea posted so we can make it possible.
Back to top Go down
Kara

a GREAT idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a GREAT idea   a GREAT idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Anyway, a beauty contest is not a good idea, because Dolores will lose (cause she is too fat) and cry for 3 days... And you have already fucked me........
Back to top Go down
Conny

Conny

a GREAT idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a GREAT idea   a GREAT idea Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:07 pm

hmmm,

sounds like an idea..

although I would make a minor change to the prize to make it really working: the winner collars Alex...

So its basically the idea Alex had and I am sure he will not make much fuss about this minor changes.
Back to top Go down
Amber

a GREAT idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a GREAT idea   a GREAT idea Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 am

Now that I will participate in!

I would so love to put a collar around Alex's neck Razz
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

a GREAT idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a GREAT idea   a GREAT idea Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:34 pm

Kara wrote:
Anyway, a beauty contest is not a good idea, because Dolores will lose (cause she is too fat) and cry for 3 days... And you have already fucked me........

pffff....just tell you are affraid Smile

The En will win because she is the Beauty of Gor, the Wisdom of the wood, blabla
Back to top Go down
Poly

Poly

a GREAT idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a GREAT idea   a GREAT idea Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:50 pm

blinks...

Petrov..could you be any more horny???? I already told you that if you submit to me, like you always say you want to, I may let you serve the tribe on furs..that is, if they are willing to touch you

...tho I have to admit that I miss you and kara too Sad

affraid Omg...I sound like a soap opera..missing everyone in every single post...

...sighs..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a GREAT idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: a GREAT idea   a GREAT idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a GREAT idea
Page 1 of 1