Tre'sha Jerag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre'sha Jerag

Home of the Tre'sha Jerag tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pledge killed in Fina

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laylah

Laylah

Pledge killed in Fina Empty
PostSubject: Pledge killed in Fina   Pledge killed in Fina Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:37 pm

On sunday a pledge was killed in the city of Fina. Clearly she (the pledge) should have avoided the city, as Panthers dont visit cities unless forced by a very good reason.

But then again, an experienced player might have reacted differently. I always take into account the experience of a player and try to level the RP to their experience.
I was alerted to her death by a moderator, who himself participated in the rp and complained the pledge had tp-ed out.

He insisted the pledge should take a three day death. After some debate we found out the moderator himself wasnt aware of the rules he was supposed to moderate. The laws of fina clearly state a 24hours death. Thanks to Kim Carson, the admin of Fina also had a word with the killer.

Please be careful sisters! Deaths do happen, and even though I think killing rp is uncreative rp, it will still happen. At least once the pledge had chosen for death over submission, something which doesnt help her survival chances. If youre faced with the choice life and submit or death...I would always chose life and submission. No way they would be able to keep me in a collar.
Back to top Go down
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Pledge killed in Fina   Pledge killed in Fina Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:50 pm

I'm agree, to be killed is, in fact, an impossibility to RP during 24 hours or 3 days.

I prefer submit for save my life. In the books, any panther will choose the death, under the dagger, sword or whip. In the books, the panthers choose to be enslaved and to live. And in SL Gor, they run away, of course Smile

And RP a capture and an escape can be some good and fun RP, not a shame.
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: Pledge killed in Fina   Pledge killed in Fina Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:20 am

...and you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Pledge killed in Fina   Pledge killed in Fina Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:24 pm

/me slaps this noodle of Dolores behind the head!
Back to top Go down
Poly

Poly

PostSubject: Re: Pledge killed in Fina   Pledge killed in Fina Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 am

aye..the healer likes it..she is such a slut *rolls her eyes*...
Back to top Go down
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Pledge killed in Fina   Pledge killed in Fina Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Poly wrote:
aye..the healer likes it..she is such a slut *rolls her eyes*...

I know another slut, me...........

And your cellulite, Poly, that goes better?

*flutters the eyelashes and smiles innocently....*
Back to top Go down
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Pledge killed in Fina   Pledge killed in Fina Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:22 am

Gimme names Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pledge killed in Fina   Pledge killed in Fina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pledge killed in Fina
Page 1 of 1