Tre'sha Jerag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre'sha Jerag

Home of the Tre'sha Jerag tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Port Kar warriors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dolores

Dolores

Port Kar warriors Empty
PostSubject: Port Kar warriors   Port Kar warriors Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:21 am

We had a raid from Por Kar last night.

These people are realy good and as well fair.

One of the pledge had issue to tie a guy (cannot remember who) and the guy was startint to argue number of line blablablabla.....i took it over to do the rp again.

Directly after, the leader of the raid, send me an IM to ask if everything was ok and tell that he will not accept from one of his man to make problem.

Port kar does not accept panther raid but it does not means that do not acccept RP with huntress. Maybe we could look for them for any alternative rp plot.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Port Kar warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Kar warriors   Port Kar warriors Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:25 pm

Tal Dear

Yes, we have been trying to set soething up with Port Kar. Sie has been awesome with his suggetsions. He is going to start sending his citizens travel in caravans to Cardy via our dock which means they have to pass through our woods. He said he will insist that they go with however long we dicide to keep them (3 days max), but that we will have to be ready to accept 3 days from them as well (unless you can RP escaping as a stowaway on a bow as a slave).

This will be a good chance to have interaction with fair RP believers.

Be well mine
Back to top Go down
Poly

Poly

Port Kar warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Kar warriors   Port Kar warriors Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:57 pm

I think kar is a great place to rp, you can also rp with them at kar, by going in disguise.
I like disguise rp, I found them fun and different, since I often get bored with that much bow thing.
sie is a fair rp, and fun too, so if you get the chance do rp with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Port Kar warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Kar warriors   Port Kar warriors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Port Kar warriors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tre'sha Jerag :: The Tribe :: Good places to rp-
Jump to: