Tre'sha Jerag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre'sha Jerag

Home of the Tre'sha Jerag tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-= RP REQUIEMENTS ON BINDING A CAPTIVE=-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

-= RP REQUIEMENTS ON BINDING A CAPTIVE=- Empty
PostSubject: -= RP REQUIEMENTS ON BINDING A CAPTIVE=-   -= RP REQUIEMENTS ON BINDING A CAPTIVE=- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Use acceptable RP when interacting with others. When binding do not emote “/me ties you up”. A valid binding MUST have at least THREE Lines of RP..

here are some exmaples, you can modify these and put them on a NC in your inventory

Remove clothes

/me grabs the shirt by the back and with her dagger slices the shirt along the back all the way down pulling it off

/me pulls an arrow from her quiver, using the sharpened head she begins to cut his shirt into shreds, making the strips a perfect size to use as bandages, she pulls the strips away and piles them up to the side

/me working down to his pants, cutting them into strips of equal size, pulling the strips off and pilling them up until he is completely devoid of clothing

/me slits the belt and yanks off the pants with such force it makes the captive wine

Capture

/me runs over to her captive and quickly takes three ropes from her waists and slings two of them over her shoulder, kicks his bow from his hands and watches it fall down ((( make sure that it's not in reach)) she crouches down and trusts his wrists together and ties the rope around it and fastens it with a double gorean knot, leans over to his ankles and does the same with a her second rope

/me rises to her feet and chuckles softly at her captive, takes the last rope and makes a loop from it, tossing it over his head and makes sure to tighten it , no space left for him to escape. Yanks on the leash and takes her captive to (( camp.. or where ever you are going))

/me reaches into her pouch and pulls out a long length of binding fiber hemp, putting her arms behind her back, and bind the wrist tightly,

/me put a kneel on the wrists, take a more longer rope from her pouch and bind the arms of the captive with a tripple knot

/me then crosses his ankles and binds them tightly, leaving only enough room for him to take short steps

/me takes away any visible weapons from the captive,breaking them and throwing them far away as I can out of reach

/me runs her hands all over his body feeling for any hidden weapons or tools, taking any she finds for me and my sisters.

-------------------------------------

/me reaches for two lengths of binding cord on her belt and sets them on the ground. She reaches down and straddles his back, crossing the wrists on back. She picks up a length of binding cord from the ground and wraps it around the wrists, tying a double gorean knot at the end.

/me picks up the second binding cord from the ground and stands up, kicking legs captive together. Working with experienced hands, she quickly wraps the binding cord around the ankles, pulling the rope tightly to remove any slack before tying a secure capture knot.

/me turn and take a binding rope and wraps it three times around the arms and theb reast of the captive, and finish by making 2 strong gorean knots.

/me takes all visible weapons from captive body and throws them as far as she can into the woods. She bends down and carefully searches captive body for hidden weapons, or anything that can be used against her later. She places everything she finds in her pouch, satisfied that the captive is secure. She grabs another length of binding cord and wraps it around the bindings at his ankles, creating a leash. Taking the end of the cord, she wraps it around the hands three times, pulling at the end to ensure her grip before throwing the cord over her shoulder and hauling the captive back to camp

----------------------------------------------------

/me moves in, takes the right wrist and binds it tightly with a strong knot, then crossing the left wrist over, ties it tightly as well. She puts her foot to the bakc of the knees, knocking the captive to the ground, and ties the ankles together securely.
/me turn and take a binding rope and wraps it three times around the arms and the breast of the captive, and finish by making 2 strong gorean knots.

/me Smiling, she laughs deeply and pats the captive down, searching for any concealed weapons in the clothes. Finally, she tear to pieces all clothes of the captive and remove the shoes

----------------------------------------------------

leashing
/me attaches leash to drag the captive to camp

/me take a rope and ties it around the captive neck and makes a strong gorean knot. Keep a small longer of the rope in hand to drag the captive to camp.

/me build a leash rope with a piece of rope to drag the captive where she decides to take them.

Putting a Captive on the Cross (modify as needed)

/me put violently the warrior on the cross

/me examines the crosses and finds one that she likes. She picks up the girl/male and slams her/him body onto the cross, tying her/him legs around the base of the wood with more binding cord. Using my dagger she cuts the bindings around her hands and ties them quickly to each side before she can cause any trouble. She checks the knots to make sure they are tight and laughs at her

/me drags him to a stop at the base of the cross, kicks him in the head, rendering him senseless, and takes his hands one by one to bind to the cross. Having secured his hands with strong knots, she ties his feet one by one to the cross, stepping back to admire her handiwork.

/me examines the crosses and finds one that she likes. She picks up the girl and slams her body onto the cross, tying her legs around the base of the wood with more binding cord. Using my dagger she cuts the bindings around her hands and ties them quickly to each side before she can cause any trouble. She checks the knots to make sure they are tight and laughs at her
Back to top Go down
http://treshajerag.powerrpg.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tre'sha Jerag :: The Tribe :: Pledge Section-
Jump to: