Tre'sha Jerag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre'sha Jerag

Home of the Tre'sha Jerag tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matching up pledges with full Panthers by timezones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

Matching up pledges with full Panthers by timezones Empty
PostSubject: Matching up pledges with full Panthers by timezones   Matching up pledges with full Panthers by timezones Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:58 am

I would really like to match up pledges with full Panthers so they can get experience in RP. Binding, collaring, branding, hunting in packs or pairs, etc.

Please email or IM me sisters if you are interested in this or have any ideas or comments on this.

It will speed up the training of our newer sisters and cut down on boredom! Sparring can be fun but only can go so far.
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

Matching up pledges with full Panthers by timezones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matching up pledges with full Panthers by timezones   Matching up pledges with full Panthers by timezones Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:49 pm

Greeting My Mistress.

Not sure it is the good way but i will put here my connection habits and timezone so if others pledges wants they know when.

Name: Dolores o Dolo
Time IG. 9- 12 PM almost each day. Till September I play as well the afternoon. Week-end more or less depending...

I am not a fighters abdict but if needed there to spar...or maybe get beat will be the better term to describe it Very Happy
If not always ready for any fun RP bounce
Back to top Go down

Matching up pledges with full Panthers by timezones
Page 1 of 1