Tre'sha Jerag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre'sha Jerag

Home of the Tre'sha Jerag tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where I like to rp..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laylah

Laylah

Where I like to rp.. Empty
PostSubject: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:29 pm

Cardonicus
The rp is great...the bows are good...so watch out. Only accessible by night...Of course iits never night, and when it is...there is NO ONE Shocked

The Hills of Cardonicus...
Because there are lots of mercs to shoot and ...to shoot...and well....yes to shoot...Dont forget to leave before the first one starts to recover.

Rovere
They can rp, but cant fight, try entering city only dressed as FW.

Laura
Raid rules make raiding impossible for panthers, rp is nice so far.

Midgaard/Fina and the 19 other sims...
Huge continent with many many many sims. Bring your navigation device and lots and lots of patience...It has a high disney factor, so prepare for the worst.

Try out other places:
Teslit - very classic gorean rp
Kassau - the old used to be fun, but very emptu.
Ar - (NOT ARIA) like the Hills.. totally spanish
Tocardino - many old friends live there
Treve - havent been there much, reputed to be good..
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:29 am

I do not realy have favorite place. Place does not make much the RP but people does. I think there is great people everywhere to play with.

Last night I had a great RP time in a Gorean school. I was going there to help a friend and this has turn to a great RP.
I came back with a request for furr from this school. So now I have to hunt
The school manager (can't remember his name) is very nice, not an OOC at all !

I had good experience as well in Laura. Nice people. The Mistress kennel is particulary dedicated to RP and she offers me great time when i was captured there weeks ago and I tried to escape.

Port Kar as a she urt was one of my favorite place. Too bad we can't RP with them now.

I have try Ar. Low prims sim. Just impossible to play or rp. The only actor is the lag. It is a pity.

Don t know Cardo very much to be honest. In the city as she urt i had good time. As panthers no idea at all.

Tenthis was very good as well. Nine wells was as well a great place but with all the changes they had I am not that sure anymore. I need to scout there. However I thinks panthers are not fully authorize. They are not either forbidden but we certainly can't raid. Other RP needs to be find out.

I am trying as well to help Caithris. I know Kara does not like french people Very Happy but I think they have good people willing to play. I went with Lilou there (OOC) and we found they have great interest to play. We even got the admin leting us to put object. Caithris is a small village of trader so I realy thing we could have alternative RP there. They have pirates as well. No very big group.

I think this is as well one of the aspect, try to help sim willing to grow in RP. For RP you need to be two. If a sim is willing to do project we may want to put them in our list of high priority sim to "collaborate".
Back to top Go down
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:03 pm

I have nothing against french people, Dolores ! (Kara slaps Dolo behind the head) I'm french, huh! but I can't RP in a city where everybody think it's normal that the ubar gives his homestone to get back his kajira.

I like to RP in Cardonicus, Fields etc.

I like RP at Cos too, with an alt. No many raids, panthers not allowed (Cos is an Isle), female mercs and outlaws are banned, but good realist RP for no fighters peoples and she urts.

I have had some good RP at Laura and Port Kar, too.
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Kara wrote:
I have nothing against french people, Dolores ! (Kara slaps Dolo behind the head) I'm french, huh! but I can't RP in a city where everybody think it's normal that the ubar gives his homestone to get back his kajira.

I like to RP in Cardonicus, Fields etc.

I like RP at Cos too, with an alt. No many raids, panthers not allowed (Cos is an Isle), female mercs and outlaws are banned, but good realist RP for no fighters peoples and she urts.

I have had some good RP at Laura and Port Kar, too.

Well you were not there at these time. And it is a BIG simplification. However these are their own stories and at the end they do what they like
Back to top Go down
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:00 am

No no, it's not a simplification, the kajira of this ubar, told me the story. Anyway, it's not the subject. And I prefer, now, the sims who are close BTB (by the books), particularly the sims which don't allow the female mercs and outlaws.
Back to top Go down
Laylah

Laylah

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:39 am

I love that kara ...maybe we should try to get his homestone then.

I think our next mission is to get this kajira, and make him trade his homestone AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:14 am

Aye kara but we all do mistake as you have done a lot.
It is realy unfair to reduce a WHOLE sim and the WHOLE people to one thing that happens in 2 years time....

As everywhere Caithris got real nice people and others you would like to avoid as you can.

The sim has been anyway re-build following an RP plot and I see new faces there.

I prefer to see the positive side to the negative because nobody is perfect even in Cardo or Cos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laylah

Laylah

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:34 pm

Wait...in cardonicus everyone is of course perfect. Dolo...clearly youre a pledge...thinking there are imperfect people in Cardonicus....

*shakes her head*
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:45 pm

well...*thinks*

Not true.

Jaxie's bud is not perfect either. Too big !
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: My favorite place to RP....   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:16 pm

LaJolla California USA

Where I like to rp.. Beach10

...and, of course, EVRYONE in perfect there!

giggles
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Clearly Dodo is jealous of my butt because she has none. *grins* Oh wait yeah she does..but I often get the words..WIDE LOAD when I see it. *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 pm

Jax wrote:
Clearly Dodo is jealous of my butt because she has none. *grins* Oh wait yeah she does..but I often get the words..WIDE LOAD when I see it. *giggles*

nan...pfff...l love you anyway even without being perfect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:20 pm

Laylah wrote:
Wait...in cardonicus everyone is of course perfect. Dolo...clearly youre a pledge...thinking there are imperfect people in Cardonicus....

*shakes her head*

Sure everyone is perfect in Cardonicus! Besides, I'm a good illustration of this Cardonican perfection!

/me collapses on her furs, dead drunk....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where I like to rp..   Where I like to rp.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where I like to rp..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tre'sha Jerag :: The Tribe :: Good places to rp-
Jump to: