Tre'sha Jerag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre'sha Jerag

Home of the Tre'sha Jerag tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laylah

Laylah

Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed Empty
PostSubject: Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed   Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:11 pm

He dared to shoot at the En....tssssk.. Poly made him submit and dance naked for the amusement of the En.
The En however didnt forget her camera, and made a nice shot.

Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed Snapsh10
Back to top Go down
Poly

Poly

PostSubject: Re: Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed   Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:20 am

yes..that slut..he was begging to submit to me. He also helped me to do some shopping in Cardy. I highly recommend that you use this mercs with collar as kajirus to carry all your goodies back to the camp..they are so useful when they want to!
Back to top Go down
Eileen

Eileen

PostSubject: Re: Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed   Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:54 pm

ohhhhh Neutral Unfortunately i wasn't there when he danced lol I loved to see him in that situation xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed   Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave Berensohn, dancing naked and leashed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tre'sha Jerag :: The Tribe :: Wall of Shame-
Jump to: