Tre'sha Jerag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre'sha Jerag

Home of the Tre'sha Jerag tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Social Activities -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dolores

Dolores

Social Activities - Empty
PostSubject: Social Activities -   Social Activities - Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:17 pm

I am wondering if I am the only one in that case. I guess that for a panther tribe it is normal to have combat and raid but anyone is interested about some more social life in the camp?

We normaly ae huntress. Meaning hunting. No realy warriors. I suppose that panthers as well have some activities when they are not in the raid.

I have no much idea about that since panther is pretty new for me but I guess they probably have no?
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Social Activities -   Social Activities - Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:19 am

Tal Mine

Yes I would love more interaction with my sisters. Not just combat or training. I would also like more non comabtive interaction with others. The she urts being our eyes is an interesting RP line. I also liked Dragu's idea of setting up a trading post that not only deals with caravans passing by and the city and outpost but sneaks trade with pantehrs (at a considerable mark up of course) but JD shot down that idea and teh old fort remains empty. It would have been a nice center hub for teh 3 sims to have common interaction. Not just run cap and shoot. I will go with you dear hunting animals in that sim you told me of. And maybe we can set up trade with other tribes or outpost in other sims dear. I know Lilou is interested as well.
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: Social Activities -   Social Activities - Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:16 am

Oh yes.

I will wait for you return and see my Mistress
Back to top Go down
Laylah

Laylah

PostSubject: Re: Social Activities -   Social Activities - Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:18 pm

Well...we could set up a trade point for Dragu...

If JD shoots it down it doesnt mean we have to accept it.

I like the idea a lot... We could build a trade point there... Move the silly thing we have now for trade to the corner, or perhaps closer to the river

Why dont you contact Dragu and tell him we want to go with the idea Sammie?
Back to top Go down
Laylah

Laylah

PostSubject: Re: Social Activities -   Social Activities - Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:20 pm

in reponse to dolores: yes...I agree there should be more camp activity. Which is why you all have a hut....

hmmm maybe we should make more of the huts as well...

who actually uses her hut?
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: Social Activities -   Social Activities - Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Well we need to find some "rules" that in one sense make others activity valuable.

When we do raid we bring concrete thing. Captive. However, most of the others aspects are just rp not tangible action with not effect at all.

A MMO is a permanent univers so we should avoid action with no impact.

Meaning by instance trade should be usefull for the tribe and not just rp line.

A few ideas around:

- organize once every x time hunting parties. Hunting is the main activity of huntress for food etc...we could have realy fun by instance hunting in different territories. Interaction will be there. Dar Kosis will welcome us but as well many other sim. There is as well a special sim for hunting. So these hunting parties can be different each time.

- Trade. Yes real trade. We collect (fur and meat) and we trade against what we need. The RP server is as wll there to support trade with complex good. Remember that sim now ONLY accept RP itemps. That was the case of saphornicus where they wanted only that. We gad in the hurry to empty our server to get free. It is a real good idea. Trade is not just rp line but something we need to manage. We can have a trade hud but as well traveling to find new tribes, villages etc..some sim are willing to play village and this is perfect for huntress who prefere avoiding cities.

- Camp activities. Why not? The only problem is that we have only one king of role. Panthers but event like this fire camp night, dance, tribal sceremony.

- Traininng. The training is very oriented sparr. Mostly OOC. Why not add others components? More RP. Small quest that pledge will have to realize. Using a bow is something but does he make a good panther? There are there plenty of fun ideas for all. The panther way will be like a quest and not only a sparr ooc progression.

These are a few ideas only. But definitly there is a lot of possibilities.

And definitivly i still think that being more flexible with kajira will add other element of rp, new plot and so on that we have make desappears. That was a comment for my own interest *blinks*

In all cases we can all help, but ideas need to be promoted and push by Elders if not it will be a death.

By the way I had to cancel today event. I am sure noone even knows we had one organize....Not big deal but if we want to organize event in the future we better make sure we respect them.

Be well all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social Activities -   Social Activities - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Social Activities -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tre'sha Jerag :: The Tribe :: Tre'chat-
Jump to: