Tre'sha Jerag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre'sha Jerag

Home of the Tre'sha Jerag tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Charactor treatment...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

Out of Charactor treatment... Empty
PostSubject: Out of Charactor treatment...   Out of Charactor treatment... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:03 pm

I know I have done it, shouted out OOC in Chat during "RP" (ie; a battle), and I have tried hard to watch it and IM the other participant instead of shouting in "(( ))".

BUT there is certain times when you can't right click on the person and send an IM because the action is just moving too fast.

Sometimes I do it to try to give advice when someone ask a question IC, but I also do it when someone shows disrespect to a sister or to me OOC while in open chat. I know it is wrong but if someone shows disrespect to a sister or me in open chat in front of others he or she will get it right back at them OOC in open chat in front of others.

I do go out of my way to play fair, follow the rules of our tribe even tolerate "questionable" tactics by opponents MOST (not all) of the time.

To me OOC is human being to human being, not AV to AV. If shown respect by others I give it back and more. But if someone shouts "SHUT THE F@$K UP" to me in open chat OOC, then they will get EVERY SINGLE BIT of it back that my Irish temper can dish out! In charactor they can say/do whatever their twisted imagination can generate.

So, what do you think sisters? Am I wrong? Is it just me being too sensitive?

shrugs

Sammie
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: Out of Charactor treatment...   Out of Charactor treatment... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:34 pm

I think you are a young mistress and you heart is sometimes like your hair.....fire. Very Happy

I tends to never answer to OOC. Bascily because it is a lost battle and an esclation that does not lead anywhere. These kind of people will find satisfaction to see you answer and loose your cool. Silence is for them the worste offense.

When it happens I try to show indifference and continue to play as if i did not see it.

OOC does not exists young mistress, so they can t hurt you.

But nothing to blame.

DOlores
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Out of Charactor treatment...   Out of Charactor treatment... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 am

*sighs*

seems you are more wise than your Mistress mine
Back to top Go down
Dolores

Dolores

PostSubject: Re: Out of Charactor treatment...   Out of Charactor treatment... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:25 am

I just hope you feel better now !

Forget them.

Come back to us when ready bounce

Be well Mistress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Charactor treatment...   Out of Charactor treatment... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Charactor treatment...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tre'sha Jerag :: The Tribe :: Tre'chat-
Jump to: